A few ideas to help you:
-Be safe! Set guidelines as to what you will do and be careful. Don't put yourself in precarious situations. Use common sense.
-Decide on if you want photos or not. If you're taking pictures, decide ahead of time if the photos are going to be Facebook eligible or not.
Most scavenger hunts are done in teams so you can split up and "compete" against each other. The prize can be anything-maybe drinks or the hotel room will be on the losers? However, others do the scavenger hunt as one big group.
Some sample ideas for a Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt:
- Find an item with the groom's name on it
- Take a picture with a newly married bride or couple
- Call or visit a radio station and request "their song"
- Collect condoms
- Take a picture in the back of a cop car or on a fire truck
- Find pennies from the bride and grooms birth years
- Take a picture with a crying baby
- See if you can get a guy to give up his boxers or briefs
- Find a couple with the same name as the bride and groom
1) Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt,
2) Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt Version 2,
3) Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt Version 3, and
4) Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt Version 4
Feel free to use ours-we have 4 different ones to choose from. Leave a comment if you have any ideas for scavenger hunts too!
Please note that we are not responsible for how/if you use the scavenger hunts. They are only listed for entertainment purposes. If you use them, you assume all legal responsibility for your actions.